Welcome to Sweeties Valejay!
Hope you enjoy your visit! Thanks for dropping by.

PS. Kung love nyo ang VALEJAY at gusto nyong maging Sweeties, punta lang kayo sa PEX (click nyo lang FORUM button sa taas) and introduce yourselves. See yah there!

For your comments or suggestions, please email admin@valejay.tk!

Candy's 28 Obsessions of 2008

PBB's Ejay Falcon and Valerie Weigmann

Get to know these two TV sweethearts a little better.

Name: Valerie Weignmann
Nickname: Val
Birthday: November 22, 1989
Hometown: Wiesbaden, Germany
Sneakers or flip-flops? Flip-flops
Shoes or bags? Shoes, but normally both :)
Nokia or iPhone? iPhone
All-time favorite movie? Honey
Last thing I Googled? Adriana Lima and Miranda Kerr
Style icon? Lindsay Lohan
Game console of choice? PSP
Morning or evening person? Evening person
Favorite meal/snack? Pizza (Italian Food)
Celeb Crushes: Jude Law and Sam Milby
Last book I read: Prada Addict by Lolita Pille
Last TV show I got hooked on: That's My Doc
Dream leading man: Jude Law or Sam Milby
Moment I knew "I'm a celebrity!": When somebody told me about my fan club, "The Sweeties"

Name: Ejay Falcon
Nickname: E-J
Birthday: November 21, 1989
Hometown: Oriental, Mindoro
Footwear of choice: Converse sneakers
Nokia or iPhone: iPhone
All-time favorite movie: Harry Potter
Style icon: Jericho Rosales
Game console of choice: PSP
Favorite meal or snack: Sandwich
Celeb Crushes: Kristine Hermosa and Sarah Geronimo
Last TV show I got hooked on: Pinoy Dream Academy
Dream leading lady: Sarah Geronimo
Moment I knew "I'm a celebrity!": Marami nang nakakakilala sa akin, maraming nagpapa-picture at nagpapa-autograph!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

All videos, photos and articles posted in this site belong to their respective owners. This is a fansite and we don't claim ownership of any of the videos, photos and articles herein unless otherwise specified.